INFORMATION CLAUSE ON DATA PROCESSING
Information clause on data processing – newsletters, contact forms, publications etc.
By clicking the “Sign up / subscribe” button or by expressing such a will in writing, I grant my consent to the processing of my personal data as name, surname, address – email by CENTRE Sp. Z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, at 18/5 Nowogrodzka Str., P.C. 00-511 Warsaw (hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”) in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals in connection with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) and national provisions on the protection of personal data, in order to receive marketing information at the e-mail address provided by me, including journalistic, scientific and promotional materials.
In order to perform the obligation referred to in art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter the “Regulation” or “GDPR”), please be informed that:
- Your personal data are controlled by CENTRE Sp. Z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, at 18/5 Nowogrodzka Str., P.C. 00-511 Warsaw, holder of tax ID (NIP) 701 104 65 12 represented by Dorota Sajewicz, the general partner authorised to individual representation of the partnership, tel. 0048 22 625 06 98, e-mail: email@example.com (“Administrator”).
- Your personal data is processed for the purpose of sending you information on legal, informative and advertising materials and notify you on any upcoming events organised by the Administrator, i.e. trainings, conferences, etc.
- The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is Art. 6(1)(a) of the GDPR, i.e. your consent to the processing of your personal data, which you provided to us.
- Your personal data will be stored until you unsubscribe from the newsletter.
- The recipients of your personal data are the entities providing IT services to us. Furthermore, your personal data will be processed by the partners of Administrator and by employees and cooperators authorized by the Administrator.
- You have the right to access the content of your personal data, to rectify it, to erase it, to restrict the processing of personal data, to transfer your personal data and to object to the processing of your personal data, the right to withdraw consent to their processing at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on consent given before its withdrawal.
- In order to exercise these rights, please contact us (see contact details in point 1 above).
- Providing data is voluntary. Your data is not subject to profiling.
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint to a supervisory authority – President of the Polish Office for Personal Data Protection with its seat in Warsaw at 2 Stawki Str., P.C. 00-193 Warsaw.